Spot AI's Interview Process
Looking to get some insight into the job interview process at Spot AI? We'll walk you through the process so you can best prepare for the interview! Want to see their available roles? Read on to get an inside look!
Spot AI's Interview Process for Software Engineers
1. Hiring Manager Sync (30 mins), discussing candidate's background
2. Executive Interview (30 mins, Engineering Managers only) - Talk with the CEO to learn about company vision.
3. Tech Screen (60-75 minutes, no coding) - Project exploration : Diving into a recent project the candidate has worked on, talking about different tech decisions and trade-offs made. Also discuss lessons learned and more. System Design: Using a feature we've already built, we'll ask you how you might go about building it. How would you design it? What trade-offs are important to you? Managers: Discuss a project you recently led a team through and we'll spend time in system design talking about how the work might be parallelized, broken down, etc
4. Product Interview (30-45 min) - Convo focused on how the candidate views the engineering/PM relationship and how they bring customer focus to their work
5. Hiring Manager Interview (45 min) : For Engineering managers - questions covering candidate's management philosophy and approach. For Individual Contributors: Questions covering how you work with your colleagues. How you resolve conflicts, actions you take to foster a safe and inclusive environment.
6. Optional interview for individual contributors (read Step 2)
Get weekly alerts of new jobs from companies not using whiteboard interviews!