Knowledge Management Specialist (Bilingual Spanish)
Checkr (View all Jobs)
Denver, Colorado, United States
1. 1 hour CoderPad problem 2. Four 1 hour interviews: API Design using your computer and languages, Refactoring in language of your choice, Object Design (no coding), System Architecture (no coding) and sometimes a 30 minute manager chat
Programming Languages Mentioned
Checkr builds people infrastructure for the future of work. And we believe everyone should have a fair chance to work. That's why we've designed a faster—and fairer—way to screen job seekers. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr puts modern technology powered by machine learning in the hands of hiring teams, helping thousands of companies like Uber, Instacart, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco to hire great new people with an experience that’s fast, smooth, and safe.
A career at Checkr means collaborating with brilliant minds, disrupting an industry, and opening channels of employment to often overlooked candidates. Checkr has been recognized as one of BuiltIn's 2023 Best Places to Work in the US and is a Y Combinator 2023 Breakthrough Company and Top Company by Valuation.
About the team/role
A Knowledge Management Specialist plays a crucial role in maintaining and developing the company's knowledge resources, focusing on enhancing self-service access to information. They shape the structure and content of our data systems, ensuring relevant and easy-to-understand information is always available. Their work improves operational efficiency and the overall user experience by making complex concepts accessible and efficiently handling various projects.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with relevant cross-functional teams to update internal knowledge base articles and macros, and contribute to Checkr's Help Center Support FAQs.
- Map and interconnect knowledge resources across content management systems to ensure a seamless flow of information for all users.
- Drive consistency in the email macro library using a robust, intuitive information architecture framework that accurately captures all technical and data-related actions.
- Create and publish content according to style guidelines, using programming languages like Markdown and HTML.
- Proactively manage timelines to ensure readiness for prospective launches and prioritize tasks effectively based on their operational impact.
- Ensure the proper setup of user groups, roles, and permission sets that support the information architecture.
What you bring
- Written and spoken Spanish proficiency is required to serve our diverse customer base effectively.
- 1-3 years of practical experience with content and/or support enablement delivery systems, content aggregation, and other content information delivery methods, and experience with ticketing systems like Jira, Zendesk, or Salesforce.
- Deep understanding of the principles of knowledge management; knowledge management certification a plus.
- Demonstrable writing skills and a proven track record of creating clear, engaging content for varied audiences; preferably within support organizations.
- Analytical skills to tease out meaningful trends in content engagement and operational data.
What you’ll get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to $25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
At Checkr, we believe a hybrid work environment strengthens collaboration, drives innovation, and encourages connection. Our hub locations are Denver, CO, San Francisco, CA, and Santiago, Chile. Individuals are expected to work from the office 2 to 3 days a week. In-office perks are provided, such as lunch four times a week, a commuter stipend, and an abundance of snacks and beverages.
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation philosophy, see our website.
The base salary range for this role is $67,302 to $100,954 in Denver, CO.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄