RAVE I, Data Enrichment
Mapbox (View all Jobs)
1. Conversational interviews 2. Paid onsite project with team.
Mapbox is the leading real-time location platform for a new generation of location-aware businesses. Mapbox is the only platform that equips organizations with the full set of tools to power the navigation of people, packages, and vehicles everywhere. More than 3.9 million registered developers have chosen Mapbox because of the platform’s flexibility, security, and privacy compliance. Organizations use Mapbox applications, data, SDKs, and APIs to create customized and immersive experiences that delight their customers.
What You'll Do
- You will validate and edit large volumes of data, create various content for our map and navigation services and products;
- You will annotate images in specialized tools and editors for creating machine learning (ML) training data in big volumes;
- You will detect and mark different objects on images according to needed requirements;
- You will analyze, classify and sort large volumes of data (e.g. up to several tens of thousands images or map features per week);
- You will make cartographic edits in OpenStreetMap or contribute to enrichment of map data by using specialized tools
What We Believe are Important Traits for This Role
- Proficiency in English, ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal communication, read and write documentation (A2+ and above). Please, indicate the level of English proficiency in your CV
- Ability to execute monotonous work in large volumes on a high level of personal efficiency;
- Ability to stay focused on a repetitive work during a working day, keeping high quality and accuracy of data processing;
- Presence of logic, ability to reason and act independently;
- Analytical mindset and ability to identify common patterns in large volumes of information;
- Resistant to stress in a rapidly changing situation;
- A quick learner, ability to switch between projects with different workflow or instructions, multi-tasking;
- Ability to work in a team and high communicative skills
- General knowledge of traffic rules for qualitative analysis of traffic situations and modeling driver behavior or use-cases (ideally, driving license or completed driving school);
- Understanding OpenStreetMap service and an interest in cartography (if you have an account with OSM edits, please, specify in your CV);
- Experience working in GIS, cartography or geodesy;
- Experience working in IT-sphere or completed IT-courses for understanding communication culture and processes in high-technology international company;
- Interest in developing their skills and expanding their competencies within the working domain.
What We Value
In addition to our core values, which are not unique to this position and are necessary for Mapbox leaders:
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄