Operations Process Specialist
Extend (View all Jobs)
Remote, United States
1. Phone call 2. A take home project similar to making a PR at work 3. Then a meet & greet with the team.
Extend is modernizing the $100 billion-per-year protection plan industry using cutting-edge technology and top-notch customer service.
Our technology-forward omnichannel and API-first solution allows any merchant to offer protection plans, both online and in store, while also providing a merchant's end customers with a vastly improved and modern support experience that eliminates many of the issues customers face today with legacy underwriters. More recently, Extend also launched a shipping protection solution, covering consumers in the case of lost, damaged or stolen packages. This is further expanding the company’s addressable market and value creation for merchants.
We are a venture-backed startup in downtown San Francisco led by founders who have previously had multiple successful exits. Extend simplifies the technology stack for the product and shipping protection industries.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create, present, modify and maintain service and claim enablement materials for new and existing Merchants
- Work cross functionally across the organization, synthesizing requests from all areas of the company to understand the broader impacts on Customer Care Agents, Consumers, and our technology
- Partner with leadership to define and adhere to service requirement guidelines, while partnering with Sales and Account Management teams to create solutions to meet Merchant needs while ensuring efficient service processes for Extend
- Support new and incumbent Merchant change service requests
- Leverage relationships with our Product (Technology) team, creating priorities for support requests
- Hold key role of implementing technology enhancements, aiding on the intake and fulfillment of claims, improving the customer experience and adding value to our Merchant partners
- Maintain and recruit new service partners to build network capacity and capabilities to ensure the organization is supported and redundant
- Partner with our Data and Analytics team to analyze trends in claims, translating these to create best in class practices and to improve customer experience
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in operations, or project management with interest in working cross functionally to enabling sales teams
- Continuous improvement mindset, with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality
- Possesses long-term strategic and detailed oriented thinking
- Desires to work cross functionally across the organization while fostering strong relationships
- Team oriented, “win together” mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication, with strong organizational skills
- Confident and experienced in analyzing processes and data to improve efficiencies and customer experience, in a fast paced environment
- Self-led, motivated individual who works independently and on team projects
- Experience in reporting platforms and Google Suite programs
Estimated Pay Range: $60,000 per year salaried*
*The target base salary range for this position is listed above. Individual salaries are determined based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, work location and job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
Life at Extend:
- Working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental & vision benefits.
- Stock in an early-stage startup growing quickly.
- Very generous, flexible paid time off policy.
- 401(k) with Financial Guidance from Morgan Stanley.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄