Senior Integrations Engineer
Calendly (View all Jobs)
1. 45 min chat with engineering director 2. Take-home assignment 3. All day technical & cultural fit interview. Tech assessments include system design, extension of the takehome assignment, and bug fix pairing.
Programming Languages Mentioned
About the team & opportunity
What’s so great about working on Calendly’s Operations team?
We are the infrastructure of our business that allows us to scale to new heights.
Why do we need you? Well, we are looking for a Senior Integrations Engineer who will bring a builder’s mentality to design and maintain integration processes using workato, zapier, Okta and more. You will report to the Head of IT and will be responsible for working closely with business partners to help Calendly revolutionize the way we integrate and streamline processes.
A day in the life of a Senior Integrations Engineer at Calendly
You will use your solid foundation in integration technologies, a demonstrated history of successfully integrating diverse systems, and expertise in managing APIs and middleware solutions to streamline processes to enhance productivity and user experiences. You will collaborate with internal teams, including but not limited to, Security, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Privacy.
On a typical day, you will be working on:
- Work closely with our business partners and lead requirements gathering, solution design, user acceptance testing and implementation of integrations
- Design & maintain integration processes between applications across the cloud and/or on-premises using Workato, Zapier, Okta Workflows
- Analyze integration requirements and make a gap analysis
- Apply enterprise integration strategy
- Provide technical subject matter expertise
- Design and develop robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various projects, including proof of concepts
- Follow Enterprise Integration best practices
- Explore unconventional opportunities to automate manual processes
- Maintain and continuously build an in-depth understanding of current business and technological trends for Integrations & Automation and translates into meaningful action to mature service offerings
- Manage, monitor, troubleshoot and support existing integrations
- Take responsibility for architectural and technical project documentation
What do we need from you?
- 7+ years of experience in IT
- 3 - 5 years hands-on experience with Workato (Automation Pro II, Pro III certification)
- Strong understanding of REST web services
- Solid knowledge of APIs and Common Data Model
- Proficiency in data modeling and processing data flows – SQL Queries
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build out integrations and customizations of Zendesk Support
- Zendesk Support Certification Preferred
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
What’s in it for you?
Ready to make a serious impact? Millions of people already rely on Calendly’s products, and we’re still in the midst of our growth curve — it’s a fantastic time to join us. Everything you’ll work on here will accelerate your career to the next level. If you want to learn, grow, and do the best work of your life alongside the best people you’ve ever worked with, then we hope you’ll consider allowing Calendly to be a part of your professional journey.
Our Hiring Process:
We aim to provide an inclusive and equitable candidate experience to everyone who expresses interest in working at Calendly. To learn more about our hiring process, please visit our careers page at www.careers.calendly.com.
Once selected for an opportunity, the recruiter assigned to the role will keep you informed every step of the way. Have questions? Let your recruiter know! Want to share your experience? We are passionately committed to improving and building on our process, and we consider feedback a gift.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are located in Hawaii, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, West Virginia, and Rhode Island, you will not be eligible for employment. Note that all individual roles will specify location eligibility.
All candidates can find our Candidate Privacy Statement here
Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection
Compensation is based on a variety of factors including but not limited to location, experience, and job-related skills. In addition, Calendly offers a wide range of best in class total rewards. This includes comprehensive employee benefits like healthcare, dental, vision, parental leave, 401(k) match, paid time off, and much more. At Calendly we believe exceptional performance deserves exceptional rewards! During the hiring process, we are committed to sharing details about the compensation range for the position, enabling you to make an informed decision.
Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus/commission, equity, or benefits.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄