Hinge (View all Jobs)
1. Hiring manager screen 2. Take-home project 3. Discussions via Zoom that include pair-programming to iterate on homework and culture-fit interview
At Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH), our products touch the lives of millions every month, fostering tens of thousands of impactful dates each day. Our reach is unparalleled, and our influence is profound. We take pride in being a source of immense happiness, recognizing the profound societal impact we bring and the bonds we forge within our vibrant community.
Pairs (ペアーズ), the flagship service of Match Group's offerings and the leading online dating brand in Japan. With an impressive user base exceeding 20 million individuals across Japan and Taiwan, Pairs thrives as a platform dedicated to fostering meaningful, enduring relationships. Our passion extends beyond matchmaking; we're devoted to addressing pressing societal concerns, including limited offline dating opportunities, declining marriage rates, and birthrate challenges. Our bedrock lies in cutting-edge AI and transformative technologies, driven by a robust local tech and product team. By synergizing these resources with Match Group's global technology prowess, we enhance the allure and excitement of our platform.
Launched a decade ago in 2012, Pairs has been a beacon of success, generating heartwarming success stories from over 700,000 individuals and contributing to a remarkable 7% of marriages in Japan during 2021.
Our overarching mission is to ignite profound connections that resonate across the globe. With over two decades of trailblazing the online dating landscape, our apps have enabled countless members from diverse backgrounds, ages, races, genders, and orientations to forge deep, meaningful bonds that endure through time.
We’re now looking for a passionate and experienced Finance Manager, who will report to the Director of Finance for Eureka, and will be a member of the FP&A team, partnering across business teams, supporting leaders to achieve their most important initiatives and challenges.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Partner with business teams and management to identify and help manage risks and opportunities;
- Maintain short and long term forecasts with robust logic that is connected to the business strategy;
- Communicate your advice through effective financial storytelling;
- Ad hoc finance support for projects and initiatives as well as deep dives into specific topics to help build a roadmap for future growth plans.
Professional Qualifications (must have):
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄
Get weekly alerts of new jobs from companies not using whiteboard interviews!