Product Lead, Accounts
Stripe (View all Jobs)
San Francisco, Canada, United States
1. Programming/debugging phone screen 2. On-site with your own laptop/setup and full access to internet. Interviews include systems design, 45 min practical coding question, integrating an API exercise, debugging, and talking with hiring manager about team alignment.
Stripe is building the economic infrastructure for the internet, powering businesses of every size—from public companies to new startups—enabling that diverse set of businesses to set up and operate on Stripe is critical to achieving our mission
The Accounts team builds the API and platform that Stripe users, from LLCs to complex multinationals, use to model their businesses, create financial accounts, and capture payments for their customers. We build the fundamental authentication and single sign-on capabilities that assure we’re dealing with the right users backed by the permissions and role structures to deliver them the right access.
What you’ll do:
You will be focused on defining and delivering next-generation capabilities in account management to serve Stripe’s increasingly diverse user base, with a particular focus on large enterprise users looking to modernize the payments experience in their products. As fintech continues to transform offline and digital businesses, your work will enable Stripe’s customers to model complex business structures, as well as novel structures which may not exist yet. It’s a chance to have a huge impact on increasing the GDP of the Internet!
- Deeply understand the ways that customers, especially large customers, structure their business, model their customers, and run their workflows.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for Stripe’s APIs for representing customers and their businesses, along with the primitives we use to secure and share the resources they own
- Accelerate Stripe’s network effects by developing resource sharing and authorization systems that enable services and extensions to connect to Stripe and our marketplace.
- Hire and grow a team of passionate product managers.
Who you are:
- You have 7+ years of experience in a product role, leading and scaling products with significant strategic scope and complexity.
- Expertise with multi-tenant SaaS, marketplace structures, and/or CRM services, ideally for Enterprise user segments
- Expertise with authentication and IAM systems and protocols, including authorization, SAML, OAuth, and multi-factor authentication
- Built APIs, products, and complex systems at scale
- Experience leading products that require coordination of many stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Experience developing a multi-year vision, strategy and roadmap for large scale products
- Experience hiring, managing, and building high performing customer-focused Product Management teams
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄