Senior Software Engineer, API
Ginger (View all Jobs)
Remote - United States
1. Realistic coding exercise 2. Take-home project 3. Virtual onsite (system design, experience, and culture)
Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Senior Software Engineer, API at Headspace Health:
Headspace Health is seeking a Senior Engineer to join its Partner Team and be responsible for building out great partner experience and driving member enrollment of our growing number of business partners. As part of this team, you'll be tasked with prototyping, architecting, and executing on the creation of our enterprise platform, and be integral in the B2B continued growth. We are open to both full stack or back end focused candidates.
Being on the engineering team, you’ll be working on a product that impacts more than 65M users. You will help us bring new features to life to meet our mission, while also helping push our platform to newer technologies as we embrace the cutting edge. A big goal needs talented people, so come join us and give your day job a sense of purpose!
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Write well designed, testable, performant, and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Work with product and engineering teams to release services that operate at our high scale
What you’ve accomplished:
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- Has a solid grasp of building new frameworks, tools or systems. Able to bring creative technical solutions to the table and design solutions at scale.
- Solid understanding of system topologies from machine architecture to network architecture. Ability to solve unique complex problems.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience, especially API and microservices architecture
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please complete our application process below.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄