A Platform Engineer II is focused on the execution of their team’s work. They are responsible for delivery and they use their responsibilities to grow their skills and build expertise in our technology, processes, and culture.
What you'll do
- You’ll be responsible for providing technical support for tooling and infrastructure that addresses near-term needs on other engineering teams
- You’ll implement tooling and drive initiatives to maximize developer productivity and developer experience
- You’ll own small-to-medium tasks from planning/development through completion
- You’ll document and evangelize tooling for use by engineers in the development, deployment, and operation of their services.
What you should have
- 2+ years working in an equivalent role (Tooling, Automation, Software Dev in Test, etc) role.
- Experience and excitement for improving developer experience, tools, and engineering processes
- Experience developing and operating CI and CD pipelines (using GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Travis, etc) to automate delivery of working code to production
- Self-motivated and proactive, willing to learn and apply new concepts and tools
- Familiarity and/or interest with microservice, distributed, event-driven architectures
- You are empathetic and have a strong desire to work collaboratively on a team
- You have a growth mindset and a deep passion for continuous learning.
- You are proficient in one or more programming languages (we work in Ruby, TypeScript, Bash, Go).
- You know when to ask for help in order to get unblocked
The ideal candidate would have
- Experience with GitHub actions
- Experience writing Slack apps
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius in 2021. And Rise
—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 118,000 customers in 170 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 as well as Glassdoor's Top 50 Best Places to Work 2022, and a leader in building a human-centered organization
, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.