Software Engineering Manager, Care Experience
Ginger (View all Jobs)
Remote - United States
1. Realistic coding exercise 2. Take-home project 3. Virtual onsite (system design, experience, and culture)
Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Software Engineering Manager, Care Experience at Headspace Health:
Headspace Health is seeking a Software Engineering Manager to join its Care Experience team and be responsible for building out the applications and services that support our mental healthcare products such as behavioral health coaching, chat, psychology and psychiatry video sessions, and ML driven interactive content. As part of this team, you'll be tasked with architecting and executing the creation of our care service platform. We are open to both full stack or mobile client focused candidates.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Grow a team that maintains our mental health services ecosystem.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Write well designed, testable, performant, and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Work with product and engineering teams to release services that operate at our high scale.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 6+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years developing, deploying, and maintaining non-trivial mobile applications
- 2+ years of technical management experience
- Able to use business knowledge to guide team technical decisions
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process improvement skills
- Evaluates existing applications to determine technical changes
- Leading teams through complex multi month projects with clear goals, deliverables, measurements, and milestones
- Excels at software delivery. You are a pro at architecture, testing, monitoring, alerting, and are excited to apply these principles to your team
- Ability to thrive in a startup (fast-paced, agile) environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be self-directed when necessary
- Actively coached and mentored team members in their careers
- Been actively involved in setting a tooling strategy
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please complete our application process below.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄