Senior Software Engineer - I, Front End
Airbase (View all Jobs)
1. Intro Call with HR or EMs 2. Small take-home project 3. Two tech rounds with Airbase Engineers (based on real world engineering problems) 4. Final values round with the Founder or Director of Engg.
Programming Languages Mentioned
About the Job:
- Deliver features in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership and own specific areas of the Airbase platform.
- Work closely with Product Managers to translate product requirements to engineering specifications.
- Lead code review efforts and quality efforts in your area of ownership.
- Participate in product discussions, taking ownership and initiative.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers.
- At least 5 years frontend development experience in a professional setting.
- At least 2 years experience developing SPAs.
- Advanced OOJS skills.
- At least 1 year experience working in the React ecosystem
- Should be comfortable converting mocks into high quality HTML/CSS
- Must have an excellent understanding of how the web works.
- Experience with responsive web design, media queries and delivering functionality that works with range of client devices/browsers from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms.
- Experience with UI design patterns, security, performance and usability.
- Familiar with modern engineering practices: code reviews, continuous-deployment, automated testing.
- Must be willing to constantly learn new things.
- Passionate about joining a small team and building a company.
- A history of working on side/hobby projects and contributing to open source projects is a plus.
- Experience with frontend testing frameworks like Cypress, Jasmin, Karma
- You've worked at a startup before.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄