Salesloft (View all Jobs)
1. Phone interview 2. Take-home project 3. Cultural-fit interview 4. Technical interview where candidate modifies take-home project
Programming Languages Mentioned
Job Title: Automation Architect
Location: Remote - US
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, with additional offices in San Francisco, New York, London and Guadalajara, SalesLoft has over 400 employees and is growing by the day. As a testament to the culture and company we've collectively built, our world-class team has been named twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ featured by The New York Times as a start-up that ‘may be the next unicorn... on a path to a $1B valuation,' and has consistently been recognized as a ‘#1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta.’ SalesLoft is disrupting the Sales Engagement space and is on a mission to activate the authentic seller in all of us.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent.
At SalesLoft, our QA Automation Architect is pivotal to our company’s success. You will be responsible for our automated test architecture and work alongside various groups to drive cross-functional initiatives. You will work together with all of our quality test engineers to create and continuously improve our automation process and best practices. You will be working on new technologies in an environment that supports your technical and professional growth.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to test cutting edge technology software. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a persistent, detail-oriented person with a natural curiosity to build new technologies; who has an eye for continuous improvement, is significantly influential to their team, fully understands the goals of the team and department and effectively influences to achieve them. The QA Automation Architect will have excellent knowledge and experience implementing and developing strategy for test automation. They will have hands-on experience developing several types of automation frameworks from scratch, and be able to contribute and execute off of the Automation backlog.
On day-to-day basis, you will be advising the QA department team members on testing tools and best automation practices. You will be responsible for building automation frameworks for functional and integration testing. You will be well versed with different testing methodologies and have influential power to make the right choices for the department.
Our SalesLoft’s Automation Engineering team is comprised of seasoned and up-and-coming Automation Engineers who are all aligned on one mission: to redefine the Sales Engagement space and activate the authentic seller in all of us.
The Automation Engineering team consists of high performers, quality advocates, supportive and innovative team members who work hand in hand with Engineers to push quality code fast. They are also the epitome of our core values - Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- 10+ years of Automation testing experience
- Experience developing automation test frameworks from scratch
- Experience with automation tools and technologies (ie. Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, Git, Postman)
- Experience creating and executing automation test scripts and including them within CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with system/integration/user acceptance testing
- Ability to mentor and communicate a vision for test automation strategy and best practices, coding standards, and tool usage
- Ability to research requirements to determine system feasibility, benefits, or needed functionality
- Strong knowledge and experience working with the product team to develop appropriate levels of testing based on the SDLC and test pyramid
- Proven prior leadership experience of a project or a team.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Accomplish tasks independently
- Advise other QA Team members on best practices and methodologies of automated testing
- Understand the gaps for QA automation team’s need
- Select an automation tool and begin to build a framework
- Review and contribute to the Automation backlog
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Propose ideas/proof of concept for solving gaps/needs
- Propose and help execute automation process changes, tooling and best practices
- Mentor SDETs and Quality Engineers
- Provide feedback to SDET during peer code review
- Have the ability to implement department wide technology changes
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
SalesLoft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄