Capture Manager, Veterans Affairs - T4NG (remote)
Ad Hoc (View all Jobs)
1. Technical take-home assignment 2. Multiple video calls that are discussions of technical background and experience.
$113,900 - $149,000.
This is a remote role
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
The Veterans Affairs business unit helps transform the VA into a modern digital services organization where Veteran outcomes are at the center of every effort. We partner with the Office of the Chief Technology Officer - Digital Experience, the Office of Information Technology, Veterans Health Administration and Veterans Benefits Administration to design and deliver seamless user experiences for Veterans, their Families and Caregivers and VA employees. By applying better practices in service design, product management and technology, we enable VA to increase the usage, throughput, quality and reliability of services and decrease the time Veterans spend waiting for outcomes.
The Capture Manager for T4NG is a key member of the Growth Team and contributes directly to our goal of cultivating new customer relationships through the planning and execution of thorough capture strategies. Our Capture Manager will be responsible for planning, developing, qualifying, and collecting business intelligence on qualified opportunities working across Ad Hoc. This position reports directly to the Director of Capture.
The Capture Manager understands the federal civilian market and has a passion for using digital solutions to address key challenges in the market. They embrace change and a dynamic remote work environment and thrive in shaping opportunities that align with our mission to empower government customers to deliver superior digital services.
- Our Federal contracts require that you be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a government contractor, all hires may be required to meet additional pre-employment contingencies to the extent required by applicable law, at the time of hire or any time thereafter.
What You’ll Do:
- Develops, manages, and executes comprehensive and thorough capture plans following Shipley Capture Management best practices.
- Works within the account team to shape acquisition strategies; develops client and industry call plans; leads competitive intelligence development; facilitates sessions to define win themes and key differentiators; and provides input for effective price to win analysis.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts, solution architects, and program and project managers to generate solutions that address client needs and expectations.
- Researches, identifies, meets, and negotiates teaming agreements with partners (with support and input from the BU leadership team)
- Leads gate reviews, participates in technical, management, and pricing strategy development and reviews, and evaluates proposal readiness activities to ensure a seamless transition to proposal management operations.
- Coordinates capture efforts with proposal teams, pricing, human resources, contracting and other company organizations.
- Communicates clearly with Senior Executives within the company on the status of capture strategies, to include activities, risks, blockers, and support needed to continue to best position Ad Hoc for a win.
- Evangelizes and represents the Ad Hoc spirit, brand, and mission throughout your work.
What You’ll Bring:
- Prior experience on T4NG contracts
- Passion for addressing the challenges government agencies face with digital solutions.
- Mindset of focusing on growth in a dynamic remote work environment, thriving in a matrix team.
- Highly collaborative with functional teams to deliver on our mission to empower government customers to deliver superior digital services.
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving, strategic thinking, facilitation, and business acumen to construct strategies to best position Ad Hoc to win new work in the Federal Health agency environment
- Proven experience of winning complex, full and open, Prime opportunities in the Federal Health environment with emphasis on HHS and CMS
Operations and Processes:
- Supports consistency and best practices throughout the Growth lifecycle.
- Demonstrates excellent research, writing, and organizational skills, with the ability to synthesize large amounts of information into recommendations and action in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits a collaborative and engaging work style with a self-driven mentality.
- Identifies and mitigates risks as they arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Company-Subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
In support of the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, and others like it across the country, Ad Hoc job descriptions feature the starting range we reasonably expect to pay to candidates who would join our team with little to no need for training on the responsibilities we've outlined above. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and responsibility. The range of starting pay for this role is $113,900 - $149,000. Our recruiters will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄