Ginger (View all Jobs)
Remote - United States
1. Realistic coding exercise 2. Take-home project 3. Virtual onsite (system design, experience, and culture)
Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Proposal Analyst at Headspace Health:
Headspace Health Proposal Analysts are responsible for responding to RFPs, RFIs, and other sales-related requests. Proposal Analysts are also accountable for updating proposal database content and aligning it with Headspace Health’s evolving products and messaging. This critical role is focused on helping achieve sales goals and revenue targets in partnership with a broader team, including sales, internal subject matter experts, compliance, and leadership.Insert Role Summary paragraph.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Project manage and own the RFP/RFI response process from intake to submission in coordination with Headspace Health sales leaders and other members of the proposal team
- Write compelling and differentiating proposal content that aligns with Headspace Health’s brand and messaging
- Intake and triage RFPs/RFIs as part of the proposal kick-off process
- Meet internal and external deadlines based on prospect-defined requirements
- Take ownership of and maintain assigned sections of the proposal content question and answer database
- Update proposal content to align with product enhancements, research, results, messaging, and market positioning
- Build cross-functional relationships with internal subject matter experts
- Coordinate with sales, client success, product marketing, finance, research, legal, data security, product, and care teams to review and update proposals and related content
- Support other projects and take on additional responsibilities as needed
What you’ve accomplished:
- 3+ years of experience responding to healthcare benefit related RFPs, RFIs, and/or similar sales requests
- Previous experience as a proposal manager, proposal writer, proposal specialist, bid manager, or proposal consultant preferred
- Experience in the health, wellness, behavioral health, and EAP industry and familiarity with employer/employee benefit sales processes
- Mission-driven with experience working at mental health, wellbeing, EAP, insurance, and/or other employee benefit companies
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Business, or Marketing preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a remote setting with occasional travel to Headspace Health’s California headquarters or other location (1-2 times per year
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please complete our application process below.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄