Platform Report Manager
Science 37 (View all Jobs)
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
1. 30 min call with hiring manager on previous work experience 2. Take-home interview (given 1 week to complete) 3. 1 hour Zoom interview with panel of engineers to discuss homework 4. 30 min informal call with hiring manager to ask questions about role and company
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. Backed by venture investors such as Glynn Capital, Google Ventures, Redmile Group, dRx Capital and Lux Capital, we are revolutionizing the clinical trial industry, one patient, at a time. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a razor-sharp Platform Build Manager eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.
The Platform Build Manager is responsible the platform build, testing, and implementation of direct data capture services on the Science 37 Platform. This position interacts with sponsors, platform design team, data managers, and project managers, acting as the lead in building, testing, and implementing data collection for clinical studies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Build and test the Science 37 platform based on the platform design requirements that are built based on the protocol and the sponsor requirements.
- Subject matter expert (SME) for Science 37 on building and validation of the Science 37 Platform
- Assist in the development and implementation of standard building and testing processes to maximize efficiency and speed of delivery.
- Collaborate with other departments including Clinical Operations to provide early strategic input into protocol and design based on experience and limitations on how the studies are built.
- Work closely with the Platform design team and Data Management team to ensure smooth project transition and execution of projects
- Create Platform Completion Guidelines based on the final build of the Science 37 Platform.
- Participate in review of SOPs, work instructions, and associated documents for platform build, including recommending revisions and updates to SOPs.
- Manage key partnerships and build effective working relationships with clients, sponsors, and vendors
- Accountable for maintaining quality metrics, KPIs and measure study's performance against expected benchmarks
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in the health science field
- 3+ years of experience in clinical research or life science industry, including at least 1 year in the build of CRF/ePRO or other clinical trials database capture software.
- Extensive knowledge of the clinical research development process
- Relevant working knowledge of CDISC and SDTM standards
- Experience in a fast-moving, growth-minded company, and are comfortable with needing to be flexible and adaptable as requirements change.
- Understanding of drug development process and regulatory guidelines.
- Knowledgeable about the critical elements for success in clinical trials; participation in and contribution to these activities.
- Ability to create and review protocols, programs, and assess the success of a project.
- Proactive problem-solving abilities and follow through
- Successful situational responsive decision-making
- Strong communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain positive sponsor, project team member, vendor and internal Science37 relationships
- Have excellent time management skills, action-oriented, goal-oriented and innovative
- Demonstrates high level of attention to detail, outstanding organizational activities and good blend of analytical skills, strategic thinking, planning and implementation
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, Google applications, and electronic clinical technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to foster concepts of teamwork, cooperation, self- control, and flexibility to get the work done
The position reports to a Senior Platform Build Manager
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄