Lead Finance/ERP Analyst | Oracle Fusion
Checkr (View all Jobs)
San Francisco, Denver
1. 1 hour CoderPad problem 2. Four 1 hour interviews: API Design using your computer and languages, Refactoring in language of your choice, Object Design (no coding), System Architecture (no coding) and sometimes a 30 minute manager chat
$147,390 - $199,410
Programming Languages Mentioned
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
To support our rapid growth, we are seeking a Lead Finance/ERP Analyst that has prior Oracle Cloud ERP Implementation experience. The ideal candidate should have the ability to participate with the finance and accounting teams to gather and document requirements, scope new work, and document Oracle Cloud solution designs. The Financial Analyst – ERP will be a member of the Corporate Engineering team that implements Oracle Cloud solutions and support for internal teams.
Partner with Business process owners, technical teams, and System Implementer team and develop and support Oracle Cloud application functionalities.
- Collaborate with Checkr’s Finance, Revenue, FP&S Operations to translate their desired business outcomes into scalable processes, requirements & solutions.
- Advise best practices, and provide leadership in the implementation and Global rollouts of Oracle Financials Cloud and Analytics Cloud.
- Partner with cross-functional architecture teammates and adjacent subject matter area experts to extend bench strength through teaching, training, and cultivating collaboration spaces in different subject areas
- Understand, translate business needs, and drive out-of-box adoption to industry-standard/best-in-class platforms.
- Prepare configuration and design documentation, assist with any data mapping, and error handling, perform unit testing, troubleshoot issues, and assist with appropriate resolutions
- Provide leadership to Enterprise Application and Business Process Leads including building detailed solution plans, coordinating project tasks with other teams, measuring, and tracking progress, managing key risks & issues, and reporting the status
- Have a hands-on approach to articulate solutions
- Partner with key technical, compliance and security teams to design trust focused solutions
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related studies
- Experienced as a Finance Systems Analyst in a global environment in a senior capacity
- 7 + years of experience in implementing solutions in Oracle Financials Modules GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, and Cash Management.
- 2+ years of experience in Oracle Cloud Financials Modules
- Experience with R2R, P2P, and I2C functions, close process, reconciliation, inter-company transactions, and consolidation.
- Experience with business intelligence, budgeting, and planning tools
- Experience with OTBI, FBDI, BI Publisher
- Proficiency in Accounting Essentials: Financial Accounting, Budget, and Planning
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have excellent organizational and multitasking skills with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to conduct meetings with technical and business teams, create requirement documents, design documents, test plans, test cases for large-scale projects, and coordinate the efforts from the business requirements to go live.
- Certification in Oracle ERP Cloud
- Strong working experience in designing and implementing integrations with applications Workday, Stripe, FP&A applications (Adaptive Insights or Oracle EPM)
- Extensive ability to navigate cross-functional relationships, and resolve issues and conflicts with proven experience driving teams to successful alignment and completion of projects
- Track record of promoting innovation and meaningful change, through continuous improvement in a resource-constrained environment
- Experience in working on an agile scrum team
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $147,390 - $199,410.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄