Senior CPQ Technical Lead
UserTesting (View all Jobs)
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
1. Initial interview 2. Pair programming 3. Offer
UserTesting® was founded in 2007, crossed $100M in revenue in 2020, and began trading under USER on the NYSE in 2021. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with regional offices in Atlanta, Edinburgh, and Singapore. A trusted company by top brands for 14+ years, UserTesting has over 2,500 customers in 45 countries including more than half of the world’s top 100 most valuable brands according to Forbes.
A leader in video-based human insight, we believe the path to human understanding starts with shared insight—seeing and hearing how another person engages with the world around them and taking in their perspective. We’re for capturing the kind of human responses that don’t show up in a spreadsheet. This is what inspires us, and it’s how we enable companies to connect with their audiences, authentically, through an experience that’s uniquely, and intentionally, human.
We’re proud to have been named to the Inc. Best-Led Companies of 2021 and the Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 lists, along with having received a variety of additional workplace and corporate growth awards. Choosing to join our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming the way companies understand their customers and build better products and experiences. Come join us and help us build the engine for human understanding!
The CPQ Technical Lead is responsible for analyzing requirements, design, development, testing, implementing and support of Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) solutions throughout the enterprise. This role will require working with Revenue Operations, Deal Desk and Renewal managers to capture the configuration needs associated with different products and services, and implement best-in-class CPQ solutions. Their depth of salesforce technology with CPQ domain expertise allows them to lead and influence both internal employees and contractors to drive the architecture, technical integration design and implementation resulting in maximum value. This person sets the direction of the technical project items and ensures the execution through all project phases.
The ideal candidate should have prior multiple implementation experiences of Salesforce CPQ or other CPQ systems, demonstrate strong technical skills, and good understanding of business processes, a focus on user experience improvement, and a drive to improve sales effectiveness and efficiency. The CPQ Tech Lead should have hands-on experience with all functions of any CPQ application. The CPQ Tech Lead will work to achieve streamlined processes, superior quality of service, and outstanding reliability and availability. Must be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision, able to work independently, and comes with a can-do attitude.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Collaborate with stakeholders from Revenue Operations, Deal Desk, Pricing and Renewal managers to obtain and analyze requirements.
- Design best-in-class CPQ solutions to accommodate business requirements.
- Drive Clear and concise articulation, presentation, and documentation of technical solutions, constraints, recommendations, and action items to internal audiences.
- Support highly integrated CPQ solutions either by extending existing functionality or build from beginning.
- Ensure the solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements; drive high quality implementation and issue resolution.
- Build new and support existing SOA based integrations to CRM, and ERP systems.
- Provide suggestions to optimize utilization of CPQ for optimal performance.
- Create solution design documents, especially technology approaches, estimates, and design.
- Troubleshoot complex issues to support smooth business operations.
- Develop test scripts, and execute to support ongoing project work.
- Assist in new product introduction by participating in design reviews and advising on product structure that would assist in the configuration of product
- Design complex product configuration models using the CPQ platform to ensure that the resulting configured products can be ordered effectively.
- Develop the code and master data required to set up the configuration model
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 6+ years of total experience in either support or implementation of CRM, CPQ systems using Agile project management methodologies.
- Four years of experience with any CPQ implementations; Salesforce CPQ is preferred but not required.
- Experience with following CPQ areas or similar:
- Quote Processing – maintain existing (break-fix, enhance), build new quote configurations (business rules).
- Configurations – build new product configurations, maintain existing.
- Integrating CPQ application with CRM, ERP systems using SOA and flat files.
- Experience working with Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), VisualForce (VF Pages), Integration (REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Adhere to software migration, documentation storage and retention policies as it relates to IT audit requirements.
- Experience with CI/CD DevOps including using tools such as: Visual Studio Code, Git, Flosum, and Jira
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, we’re also growing the team quickly–join us!
UserTesting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
UserTesting will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable. For jobs located in the United States, we prefer candidates located in or near one of these cities: Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Austin, and Boston. We may consider candidates in certain other cities on a case by case basis. #li-remote
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄