Salesloft (View all Jobs)
1. Phone interview 2. Take-home project 3. Cultural-fit interview 4. Technical interview where candidate modifies take-home project
Job Title: QA Engineer
Location: US- Remote
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
Salesloft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on Salesloft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for Salesloft!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent.
At SalesLoft, our QA Engineers are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing QA Engineers’ team who are quality advocates, supportive and innovative.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to test cutting edge technology software. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a persistent, detailed-oriented and someone interested in gathering facts about software by validating and verifying a piece of software and its relationship with different parts of the system.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for testing front-end/back-end tasks, developing negative, positive and regression test cases. You will be well versed with different testing methodologies.
If you’re passionate about finding bugs in software, providing a quality customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming a QA Engineer is the career path for you!
Our SalesLoft’s QA Engineering team is comprised of seasoned and up-and-coming QA Engineers who are all aligned on one mission: to redefine the Sales Engagement space and activate the authentic seller in all of us.
The QA Engineering team consists of high performers, quality advocates, supportive and innovative team members who work hand in hand with Engineers to push quality code fast. They are also the epitome of our core values - Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- 3-5 years of Software Testing experience in a professional environment
- Is passionate about testing software and finding bugs
- Able to gather clues about bugs and independently solves problems
- Fast learner in a fast paced environment
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Test independently without taking up too much time from other team members
- Help team release at or below the average number of customer defects found after release
- Know how to create a QA Plan, deploy to qa environment, and complete QA Plan
- Be comfortable with executing the QA process in Confluence, JIRA, and Github and documenting test plan
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- In-depth understanding of the team’s surface area and working knowledge of the advanced features of the application.
- Develops efficient test plan by covering edge cases and manually testing independently
- Takes on additional QA Team responsibilities
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- You will build community with Lofters of many cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
SalesLoft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄