Ginger (View all Jobs)
Remote - United States
1. Realistic coding exercise 2. Take-home project 3. Virtual onsite (system design, experience, and culture)
Programming Languages Mentioned
Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Principal Engineer at Headspace Health:
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Has expertise on all technologies used by the team. Is able to use business knowledge to guide team technical decisions
- Understands multiple technologies across the organization and applies knowledge to solving more complex problems
- Considers multiple approaches and recommends best technical direction including logic and reasoning to areas outside of the immediate team
- Mentors engineers in design; architecture patterns, scalability, fault tolerance and other SOA operational concerns. Ability to inspire developers by providing new ideas or concepts to consider
What you’ve accomplished:
- 7+ years of progressively complex related experience.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience, especially in microservices architecture
- Knowledge of NodeJs is a plus
- Knowledge of Typescript and/or ReactJs is a plus
- Proven track record of mentoring developers. Ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask while coordinating team efforts.
- Key player in the design and delivery of system components both within and outside of the team
- Works autonomously with little supervision from management. Works with minimal supervision and offers guidance and lead responsibilities for a small team. Collaborates in a team environment. Identifies problems and resolves in-depth needs. Serves as a mentor to team members
- Directly leads and empowered to make technical decisions
- Translates business strategy into solutions that can be acted upon and uses metrics to assess success
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄