Software Engineer, Identity
Lattice (View all Jobs)
San Francisco, New York, Remote
1. Technical exercises based on work we do at Lattice 2. Discussion of a new architecture to solve a real world problem
Programming Languages Mentioned
Who you are
You have experience building real world software applications, writing and maintaining production-level applications.
- You have demonstrated fluency with one or more general purpose programming languages.
- You seek out the root cause when debugging software defects.
You are a great communicator and collaborator.
- You take care to write code that your colleagues will also own, comprehend, and maintain.
- You are clear and concise in explaining your thought process and in enumerating the tradeoffs made in your work.
- You work well with designers and product managers to come up with optimal solutions.
You want to grow your technical and non-technical know-how.
- You are open to being mentored and coached by more seasoned engineers.
- You are excited to take on new problems and new projects.
The Identity pod lives within the platform team, the glue that binds all of Lattice’s products together. Identity owns all things authentication and authorization at Lattice, including core HR data and APIs used to determine access, roles and permission, and the employment management lifecycles. We build for both Lattice engineers on product teams and Lattice end users. Identity is currently driving the technical autonomy effort at Lattice to increase scalability and development velocity.
- You will build software to help companies build cultures in which their staff thrive.
- You will work with other engineers to build and own features and tests across a modern tech stack. Our current stack includes React, Relay Modern, GraphQL, Node, and PostgreSQL. We rely on AWS to host our infrastructure.
- You will collaborate with product managers and other engineers to bring our products to life.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive 💪. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies. Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 4,600+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, and Asana.
What else does Lattice have to offer? We’re so glad you asked! We invest in our people’s personal and professional growth because that sort of growth begets business impact and personal fulfillment 🤗. We believe in the value of continued learning investments 🤓and reimbursements. We offer a competitive salary (including equity💸) and our benefits are thoughtful. We believe that taking the time for you is important and have a flexible vacation/time-off policy to prove it. We even incorporated Lattice “Recharge Days” 🔋to ensure you’re getting a break every month. Lattice has also implemented a 💻 remote-first hybrid model (team-dependent, you work from wherever makes you most comfortable). If that gets you excited, now is the perfect time to join; so bring your appetite for ownership and creation and help Lattice continue to grow! 🎉
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄