Senior Software Engineer, API (Productivity)
Ginger (View all Jobs)
1. Realistic coding exercise 2. Take-home project 3. Virtual onsite (system design, experience, and culture)
Programming Languages Mentioned
Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Senior Productivity Engineer, API (Productivity) at Headspace Health:
As a Senior Productivity Engineer at Headspace Health, you will be responsible for building and driving innovative solutions in frameworks, tools, integrations, and automation to enable the engineering teams. You will draw on your technical expertise and leadership skills to identify high-impact projects that will accelerate engineering velocity while developers can focus on delivering value to our customers. You will conceptualize, drive, implement, deploy, measure and evangelize these solutions to the engineering organization. Some of the challenges but not limited to will include modernizing the integration test framework for APIs and bootstrapping microservices.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Improve developer happiness of the back end teams by modernizing the existing integration test framework and accelerating the time to publish microservices
- Improve developer workflows through instrumentation, analysis, optimization, and working with internal customers
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work collaboratively with different teams to understand pain points and provide guidance to build software
- Passionate about enabling automation to ensure faster delivery
What you’ve accomplished:
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience working with developer tools and libraries preferred
- Experience with Python or Typescript preferred
- Experience in automating CI/CD pipelines using CircleCI, Jenkins, or something similar
- Experience working with AWS Cloud is a plus
- Champion team mission with engineering teams and leadership
- Empathy for customers, self-starter, can-do attitude, team player, and overall sense of ownership
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄