Global Escalations Specialist
Hinge (View all Jobs)
1. Hiring manager screen 2. Take-home project 3. Discussions via Zoom that include pair-programming to iterate on homework and culture-fit interview
Tinder is on a mission to change the world by bringing people together and facilitating millions of connections that otherwise might not have been possible. The Workplace Experience team leads the strategic and tactical operations of our workplace experiences! Your work here can change the world. Our Global Escalations team, within the Member Experience org, is dedicated to supporting and protecting our user base. We are looking for a Global Escalations Specialist to help us handle member escalations spanning trust & safety and support policy. Our Global Escalations team investigates safety issues, abuse, bugs & app functionality issues on the platform, along with enforcing Tinder's Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.In this role you will:
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage, including medical, dental and vision
- 20 paid vacation days
- Perks include mobile phone reimbursement and a fitness membership subsidy
- No Meeting Wednesdays
- The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄
Get weekly alerts of new jobs from companies not using whiteboard interviews!