UserTesting (View all Jobs)
1. Initial interview 2. Pair programming 3. Offer
UserTesting® was founded in 2007, crossed $100M in revenue in 2020, and began trading under USER on the NYSE in 2021. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with regional offices in Atlanta, Edinburgh, and Singapore. A trusted company by top brands for 14+ years, UserTesting has over 2,500 customers in 45 countries including more than half of the world’s top 100 most valuable brands according to Forbes.
A leader in video-based human insight, we believe the path to human understanding starts with shared insight—seeing and hearing how another person engages with the world around them and taking in their perspective. We’re for capturing the kind of human responses that don’t show up in a spreadsheet. This is what inspires us, and it’s how we enable companies to connect with their audiences, authentically, through an experience that’s uniquely, and intentionally, human.
We’re proud to have been named to the Inc. Best-Led Companies of 2021 and the Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 lists, along with having received a variety of additional workplace and corporate growth awards. Choosing to join our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming the way companies understand their customers and build better products and experiences. Come join us and help us build the engine for human understanding!
UserTesting is growing and expanding our Web Experience team in the Marketing department. We are looking for a passionate experienced Full Stack Drupal Developer to develop and maintain our Marketing website properties to support ongoing marketing initiatives. You’ll harness your back-end and front-end skills to build scalable solutions that will help bring in the highest quality leads to our marketing and sales pipelines.
- Develop new web pages, web page templates, and modules for our marketing website within the Drupal CMS environment
- Integrate and customize third-party tools and services to support marketing initiatives.
- Write clean, functional code on both the front-end and back-end
- Follow Drupel coding standards and best practices
- Collaborate with other teammates who are both remote and co-located in our Mountain View, San Francisco, Atlanta and Edinburgh offices
- Work effectively within a team environment, to regularly solicit and act on feedback, focus on root causes, and continually strive to improve
- Advocate and lead-by-example best practices for code quality in architecture and design, maintainability, performance, and scalability
- Lead on promoting just-right solutions to build for the future while also avoiding costly premature optimizations
- Experience developing modules and templates in Drupal 8/9.
- Experience in Drupal 8/9 site building and configuration.
- Experience building and consuming various APIs
- Strong working experience with version/source control, Git or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of web development best practices in relation to web security and accessibility to create high performance websites/pages
- Excellent collaboration, organization, and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with SaaS product development, Tailwind CSS, Storybook and Acquia hosting environments
- Involved with the Drupal community and contributions
- Experience with rapid-prototyping and validating assumptions using qualitative and quantitative methods is preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, we’re also growing the team quickly–join us!
UserTesting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
UserTesting will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable. For jobs located in the United States, we prefer candidates located in or near one of these cities: Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Austin, and Boston. We may consider candidates in certain other cities on a case by case basis. #li-remote
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄