Airtable (View all Jobs)
San Francisco, CA; Austin, TX
1. Take home project that resembles a problem Airtable solves for 2. Five hour on-site which includes a discussion of the project, UI design, discussing architectural tradeoffs, and code debugging.
Airtable’s mission is to enable anyone to create software. Users can only create fearlessly when they trust that their data is safe with us. Therefore, Airtable needs to ensure that the data its customers store and process in its platform is secure and protected.
Airtable is looking for someone who wants to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, is highly motivated, independent, passionate, collaborative, and humble that wants to make a difference and really grow Airtable’s risk and compliance program.
What you'll do
- Mature and grow Airtable’s Risk Management (RM) program by partnering with key stakeholders to assess risks and recommend improvements.
- Maintain and enhance Airtable’s RM policy, procedure, and processes.
- Plan, execute, and manage security risk assessments and maintenance of identified risks in Airtable’s risk register.
- Assist with Airtable’s Third Party Risk Management program as part of the overall RM maturity effort.
- Support building aspects of the Airtable Business Continuity Program.
- Build productive relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to promote the risk and continuity programs.
Who you are
- 3+ years of relevant experience in one or more of the following areas: Risk Management, Business Continuity, Compliance or similar roles
- Experience and familiarity with SaaS compliance and working with public cloud solutions (AWS)
- Experience with identifying risks, completing risk assessments and determining adequacy of risk controls
- Experience maintaining a risk register
- Experience with Business Continuity Management, Business Impact Analysis and related controls is a plus
- Knowledge of frameworks such as SOC2, ISO27001, ISO31000 and ISO22301 is a plus
- Independent self-starter, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and able to change gears and focus depending on team and company priorities
- Certification in Security or Continuity such as CISA, CISSP, or ABCP is a plus
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄