Senior Software Engineer, Android
Ginger (View all Jobs)
Remote - U.S.
1. Realistic coding exercise 2. Take-home project 3. Virtual onsite (system design, experience, and culture)
Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Senior Software Engineer, Android at Headspace Health:
Headspace Health exists to improve the health and happiness of the world, and we are expanding our capabilities to deliver on that mission. We are in search of an extraordinary iOS Software Engineer who wants to help build and grow a new mental health initiative within a leading digital wellness organization. Being on the engineering team, you’ll be working on a product that impacts more than 65 million users. You will help us bring new features to life to meet our mission, while also helping push our platform to newer technologies as we embrace the cutting edge. A big goal needs talented people, so come join us and give your day job a sense of purpose!
This role will join a team focusing on creating a more personalized experience. This individual will be a key member of the technical team working closely with Product & Design to deliver user value at high quality. The team is composed of very skilled and friendly engineers, ready to help and support you in the way you need.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Design and develop products for the Android ecosystem
- Write well designed, testable, performant, and efficient Kotlin code
- Work independently in all parts of the development cycle
- Produce technical specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Work with product and engineering teams to release new features in Agile fashion
What you’ve accomplished:
- 6+ years of software engineering experience with at least 3+ years in Android
- BS in Computer Science or related experience
- Experience working with Kotlin is a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄