Integration Engineer, Southeast Asia
Stripe (View all Jobs)
1. Programming/debugging phone screen 2. On-site with your own laptop/setup and full access to internet. Interviews include systems design, 45 min practical coding question, integrating an API exercise, debugging, and talking with hiring manager about team alignment.
Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
We’re seeking engineers with strong technical and business skills to drive high-quality integrations while accelerating time-to-live. Using first-hand customer knowledge, you will also impact product strategy, working with all parts of Stripe to ensure its offerings continue to satisfy its largest and most strategic users’ needs.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Stripe’s Implementation Consultants and Account Executive teams to understand user requirements and communicate how Stripe can solve their business and technical challenges, from high-level architecture to code implementation
- Interface directly with our largest users’ technical teams, serving as their primary technical point of contact during integration
- Create technical content (documents, diagrams, sample code, tests, etc.) to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices
- Help improve Stripe’s products, working with product teams to address customer feedback, or if necessary, getting your hands dirty and building solutions yourself
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 7+ years of experience, with a strong technical generalist background
- Experience supporting large enterprise and high growth customers across executive and technical stakeholders
- An empathetic, collaborative, and consultative work style backed by strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Intellectual curiosity, critical thinking skills, and ability to think on your feet
- Ability to travel for customer onsite sessions (1-3 per quarter, 1-2 days each) and quarterly team off-sites
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄