Salesloft (View all Jobs)
1. Phone interview 2. Take-home project 3. Cultural-fit interview 4. Technical interview where candidate modifies take-home project
Job Title: Strategy Consultant
Location: Remote- US
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
Salesloft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on Salesloft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for Salesloft!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
At Salesloft, our Strategy Consultants are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing consultants who help our customers align go-to-market motions with teams, process, and technology to drive customer outcomes.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for leading our B2B clients through transforming current Marketing and Sales efforts to an effective revenue generation engine. Specifically, you will:
- Enhance go-to-market approach, centered on a clear definition of the buyer
- Develop the blueprint for engaging the customer’s buyer across Marketing and Sales channels
- Aid clients in designing the team and process needed to transform to a Revenue Operations model
- Partner with Technical and Solution Architects to help clients determine the roadmap for tools and technology needed to support their transformation
- Guide clients through launch of new programs, optimization, and revenue goal attainment
- Guide and coach teams to success
- Contribute to and grow the buyer experience strategy and organizational transformation methodologies
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to build additional capabilities that serve our customers. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a bias-towards-action, results-oriented, motivated and strategic consultant who is skilled at building vision and actionable roadmaps as a Strategist, designing technology solutions as a Solution Architect, leading customers through organizational change, and leveraging data to optimize programs and drive results.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn more, do more, and become more, then becoming a Strategy Consultant is the career path for you!
Our Salesloft’s Consulting team is comprised of seasoned and up-and-coming consultants who are all aligned on one vision and mission:
- Vision: Every seller is loved by the buyers they serve (#saleslove)
- Mission: Equip companies to maximize revenue by creating a fantastic buying experience
The Consulting team consists of curious and solution oriented individuals driven by setting our customers up for transformative success.
They are also the epitome of our core values: Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
- Prior consulting experience desired
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience enabling teams on CRM, Marketing Automation, and Sales Engagement platforms
- Experience navigating large and complex organizations, including gaining access to key executives and stakeholders, with a proven record of attaining meaningful alignment and driving organizational transformation
- Experience designing and conducting workshops, focus groups and stakeholder interviews
- Process design experience, including process mapping skills
- Experience with analyzing Sales and Marketing performance
- Proficient articulating future-state solution architecture design and diagraming
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications
- Flexible to meet client commitments including travel as needed to meet client needs, up to 30% anticipated
- Self-motivated, creative, entrepreneurial
- Passion to expand business and technical knowledge, and keep up to date with best practices and latest technology
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Salesloft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our Salesloft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Join our 3-week Sales Bootcamp, where you will learn our software and all the skills necessary to set you up for success, allowing you to make an impact in the market quickly
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-6-90 plan, meet & shadow current members of the Salesloft team, and delve into your territory
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Get immersed in the strategy consulting methods and frameworks leveraged
- Team up with other consultants to participate in engagements
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be leading customer initiatives
- Be proficient in applying strategy methods and frameworks to customer engagements
- Run interactive workshops
- Analyze customer processes, campaigns, cadences, and teams to derive insights and deliver recommendations
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Deliver transformation for our customers, resulting in meaningful customer outcomes
- Contribute to our methods and frameworks library leveraged by Strategy and other consultants
- Confidently deliver customer roadmaps and organizational recommendations
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be contributing to engagement design and new customer acquisition pursuits
- Be a thought leader, contributing to standards and recommendations all customers can leverage
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- You will build community with Lofters of many cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
Salesloft embraces diversity and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄