Remote DevOps Consultant, EMEA (1422)
CloudBees (View all Jobs)
1. Multiple interviews, discussion of technical background and experiences.
CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Assess and make technical recommendations aligned to supporting clients’ desired outcomes
- Work with clients to implement and provide expert advice on our solutions, their capabilities and ancillary technologies
- Advocate for customer needs within CloudBees
- Collaborate with the account team with a focus on driving customer success
- Continuous personal development, enrichment and cross team collaboration
Professional Services is looking for people who have knowledge with the following:
- Infrastructure, operations and basic networking principles
- DevOps tools
- Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Traditional software deployment methods
- Ability to interface with customers
- Fluent Spanish.
Nice to have:
- Development background
- Certifications (AWS, GCP, Azure, CKA)
- Prior consulting or client facing experience
- Security background
- Industry experience in DevOps, software release tools and application monitoring
- Understanding of networking principles
- Experience deploying software in the enterprise
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience with traditional software deployment methods
Travel - minimal travel required for client engagements and company meetings
What you’ll get:
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄