Lead, Product Partnerships
Webflow (View all Jobs)
1. Short take-home challenge 2. Paid 3-5 day freelance contract project
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for Lead, Product Partnerships to help us build and curate a meaningful integration ecosystem across a wide variety of partners.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Lead, Product Partnerships, you’ll:
- Be a lead contributor to developing and executing Webflow’s overall product integration and partner ecosystem strategy
- Track and manage new and existing product partnerships and integrations while identifying any new potential value exchange opportunities
- Analyze and report on the impact of partner ecosystem across our wide customer base
- Partner with teams across Webflow to identify, prioritize and assess opportunities for product partnerships and potential alliances
- Be an operations lead with internal/external stakeholders to coordinate cross-functional groups and deliver best-in-class internal and external partner experience
- Team up with Webflow Marketing to promote compelling customer integration use cases through our marketing channels
- Work cross functionally with Webflow’s product, finance, marketing, and legal team
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as (a) Lead, Product Partnerships if you:
- Have 6 years of experience in product management, business development and/or partnership roles
- Have experience working with technical product integrations. CS degree is a plus
- Have exceptional communication skills (written and oral)
- Like to build strong, meaningful relationships with both internal and external teams
- Have a default collaborative nature and possess exceptional interpersonal skills
- Feel comfortable operating with ambiguity and find creative solutions when faced with vagueness
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and wearing multiple hats
- Are proactive and self-motivated – you’re always thinking ahead and looking for new ways to improve and grow
- You are excited to be a part of an inclusive culture where everyone brings their whole selves to work
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
About us To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Lead Product Partnerships and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄