Full Stack Software Engineer
Incredible Health (View all Jobs)
1. 1 problem to solve and you have the full hour to solve it. Problem is pulled from a real function in our codebase and it's very easy to understand.
Programming Languages Mentioned
Do you love to code? Do you get a thrill when the new feature you built is pushed into production? Do you want to work with awesomely smart people who are just genuinely cool to be around?
Well, this is your lucky day because Incredible Health is hiring fantastic engineers like you!
Usual days include:
- Coding new front-end and back-end features (We use Rails and React.js but we’re cool with you learning those once you get here)
- Coming up with new database schemas
- Brainstorming new features with the rest of the product team
- Working with the product team to "trim the fat" on specs so we can keep up our shipping speed
- Putting in your 2 cents on code reviews
- Writing tests to keep our bug count super low
Unusual days include:
- Playing online games until the wee hours of the afternoon
- Enjoying team trivia, magic shows, and team game nights!
- Traveling to Napa and relaxing in the breeze
You might be the one we're looking for if:
- Beautiful code flows from your fingertips
- You've got good ideas but also listen to the ideas of others
- You get stuff done even if nobody is watching (we trust you)
- Laughing is one of your favorite things to do
- You've been coding professionally for at least 3 trips around the sun
- You've worked in a small group of great engineers before and are excited to do it again
And now a little bit about us…. Incredible Health helps healthcare workers like nurses find their dream jobs. We’re using technology to give health care recruiting a much-needed speed boost while solving the number one problem of our hospital partners - how to get the staff they need. We’re backed by top venture firms and we’re growing and moving fast.
Working here is awesome because:
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale.
- We're growing faster than a baby blue whale
- We get to make a difference in the lives of nurses who are truly amazing people.
- We know there is more to life than just work, so we all take the time to hang out with our family and friends.
- We pay a real salary and we’ve got you covered when it comes to your health. (medical, vision, dental)
- Unlimited vacation, so take a break when you need it!
- We have a great family leave policy, so you can spend time bonding with any new additions to your family.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄
Get weekly alerts of new jobs from companies not using whiteboard interviews!