Fullstack Engineer, Fulfillment
GitLab (View all Jobs)
1. A series of video calls 2. Coding exercise involving working on a Merge Request that is like a real work task
$89,600 - $195,800
Programming Languages Mentioned
The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,600+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
We're hiring for multiple Fullstack Engineer positions across the Fulfillment sub-team. The Fulfillment team works to create seamless commerce experiences for GitLab customers. This means features and services which enable our customers to purchase GitLab licenses and products, provisioning, manage licenses for both self-managed and SaaS (including Cloud License activation/sync and provisioning of legacy licenses), and tooling that enables customers to get the most out of their subscription.
Below are a selection of the initiatives that you may work on:
- Cloud Licensing v2
- Improve provisioning and onboarding of new sales-assisted GitLab.com subscribers
- Research feedback for future-dated amendments in Subscription Admin
- User Caps
- Improvements to Billable Members
- Seat Usage Vision
- Project Level Storage Visibility
At GitLab, developers are independent and self-organized individual contributors who work together as a tight team in a remote and agile way.
What you will bring
- Professional software engineering experience with PostgreSQL in large production environments
- Experience and proficiency in Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Significant experience with Vue (ideal), React and/or Angular.
- Significant experience with CSS, HTML semantics and accessibility
- You have strong written communication skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to onboard and integrate with an organization long-term.
- You are comfortable working in a cross functional organization
- You are able to use GitLab, or Git products
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
It would be great if you have
- Experience with license or subscriptions management
- Experience with SaaS billing
- Experience or familiarity with open source
- Experience with the GitLab product as a user or contributor
- Experience working with a remote team
- Enterprise software company experience
- Experience scaling a successful SaaS product
- Developer platform/tool industry experience
- Experience working with a global team
To view the compensation calculator, view our handbook. Candidates will have access to the compensation calculator after an initial conversation with a member of our recruiting team. Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
For Colorado residents: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $89,600 - $195,800 for Colorado residents only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄