Senior Data Analytics Engineer
HomeLight (View all Jobs)
San Francisco, CA
1. Phone screen 2. Take home that is close to production code 3. On-site with pair programming
Programming Languages Mentioned
HomeLight Inc. in San Francisco, California, is revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry by empowering people to make smarter decisions during the process of buying or selling their home. Homelight Inc.’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine the correct agent or cash buyer, as well as to offer innovative financing and closing solutions. Homelight, Inc. is seeking a Senior Data Analytics Engineer to own the development, optimization, and operation of the company’s data pipeline, in order to collect, process, and distribute data to Homelight, Inc.’s products and teams.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Provide critical data to both the algorithms and the internal users to redefine the company products and identify new markets.
- Optimize and execute on requests to pull, analyze, interpret, and visualize data.
- Build out and iterate on team and individual performance metrics.
- Optimize data release processes and improve existing data pipelines.
- Design and develop systems that ingest and transform data streams.
- Design, build, and integrate new and cutting-edge databases and data warehouses, develop new data schemas, and create new and innovative ways of storing and representing data.
- Research, architect, build, and test robust, highly available, and massively scalable systems, software, and services.
- Develop customer-facing data science services including proprietary real estate agent matching algorithms and property valuation systems.
- Architect and maintain data warehouse systems and implement data warehouse applications that generate actionable insights for operational and analytics initiatives.
- This position may oversee various data engineering projects, however this position has NO personnel management responsibilities. It has no direct reports.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄