Senior Software Engineer, Cloud
Stardog Union (View all Jobs)
1. Technical discussion 2. General interest conversations
Programming Languages Mentioned
Stardog, the leading Enterprise Knowledge Graph platform, turns data into knowledge to power more effective digital transformations. Industry leaders including Bosch, NASA, and Raytheon use Stardog to create a flexible data layer that can support countless applications. One of Fast Company's prestigious Most Innovative Companies, Stardog is a fast-growing venture-backed company headquartered in Arlington, VA with a globally distributed team.
We recently launched a Cloud version of our platform and we have openings on the team to help us continue to evolve and iterate on this exciting new product. This is a hybrid role where you will put your full stack skills to the test. Work in Typescript on the UI that every Stardog user sees, use GraphQL as the common API across our front end tools and our Cloud backend, and play with Terraform to create the underlying declarative infrastructure. The Cloud platform itself is a mix of Python (Django) for the application tier and more Python & Go for the Kubernetes based infrastructure underneath.
Come work with cutting edge technology on the fastest growing product in Stardog's portfolio!
You will be a part of a team that will:
* Design and build new user-facing features in the Cloud UI.
* Extend the Cloud application tier to create the foundation for new features.
* Work on the infrastructure of Stardog Cloud itself.
* Help maintain Cloud and keep it running.
We are expecting from you:
* Deep experience with Python, Django, Typescript, and React.
* Experience with writing robust and well-tested web UIs.
* Experience with infrastructure clouds like AWS, GCP, or Azure.
* Experience with Git, Jenkins, CircleCI, or other CI/CD tools.
* Ability to work in a distributed team, mainly communicating over Slack.
* Experience with declarative infrastructure tools like Terraform, Packer, or CloudFormation a plus. Same with Kubernetes, containers, and Docker-based technologies.
* Experience building elastic and scalable APIs and microservice architectures a plus.
Stardog is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Stardog are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄
Get weekly alerts of new jobs from companies not using whiteboard interviews!