Experienced Frontend Engineer
Reaktor (View all Jobs)
1. Discussion 2. Work samples from previous projects (work or hobby) 3. Take-home exercise if needed for further info
Programming Languages Mentioned
Are you looking to join a diverse team of talented engineers and designers?
We are looking for Experienced Frontend Engineers to join our Japan office that has been officially certified as a Great Place to Work! You will solve juicy digital challenges at scale, share expertise with others, and work closely with Reaktor communities in Lisbon, Helsinki, NYC and Amsterdam.
What’s in it for you?
- We believe we can bring unprecedented change to the digital landscape here in Japan. At Reaktor, you will be fulfilling a key role to help us bring innovative digital services to Japanese enterprises.
- We create digital services that answer users’ needs without compromising on software quality.
- We believe that low management overhead results in increased speed and productivity.
- We support work-life balance. We believe that quality in our work comes from a mixture of experience, passion for the job, and a healthy lifestyle.
- You get to learn and share knowledge with other top talent from all over the world.
Ideally we’re looking for…
- Actively taking part in shaping your team’s ways of working and programming practices
- Eager to explore and learn new technologies and languages
- Have experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.)
- Can take care of both the technical and human side of projects
- Are experienced in agile software development and teamwork
- Have strong verbal communication skill
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders in both English and Japanese
- 5+ years of experience of working in a software engineering role
We really care about our employees and offer:
- 20 Annual Paid Holidays
- Bi-annual company trip
- Company Sponsored Team Building Outings and Events
- Paid On-boarding Trip to Finland
- Paid Cellular Phone and Data Plan
- Free Company Swags
- Endless Snacks and Drinks
- Casual Dress Code
- Support For Career and Development Growth
- One Month of Sick Leave Per Year
- Support for Family Situations Including Parental Leave and Working Flexibility
- Specialty coffee from micro-roasters throughout Japan
- Freedom to choose and expense own working tools, including keyboards, mouse, and laptop stands
Does this sound like you? Then, let’s have a chat!
We’ll start with a brief chat to say “Hi!”
Introduction to Reaktor. We call this the Culture Fit round. Check out what Adam had to say about her
Technical Round. Forget about brain teaser questions, let's have a chat about your source codes!
Final Round. We take this opportunity to clarify our mutual expectations
So, dear future colleague, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply below👇🏽
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄