Senior Full Stack Engineer - Security
Calendly (View all Jobs)
1. 45 min chat with engineering director 2. Take-home assignment 3. All day technical & cultural fit interview. Tech assessments include system design, extension of the takehome assignment, and bug fix pairing.
Programming Languages Mentioned
What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Security team?
Calendly is continuing to build out our application security team and looking for a high-performing Senior Application Security Engineer who enjoys both working on foundational elements as well as directly partnering with engineering and triaging incidents.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Protect and secure amazing features for millions of Calendly users
- Actively engage with product, engineering, and QA regarding security strategy and tactics
- Automate static and dynamic code analysis and vulnerability checks within the continuous deployment pipeline
- Write and review implementation plans to incorporate security requirements
- Collaborate with the support team on customer issues
- Develop strategy for and participate in penetration testing, bug bounties, and security review processes
- Contribute to security and compliance initiatives by working with other security-focused teams to provide evidence and document practices
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 7+ years of Software Development experience at a SaaS or technology company
- Experience with variety of SAST/DAST tools and OWASP top ten detection methods
- Experience working on Application Security and defining best practices
- Experience with securing Ruby preferred
- Passion to craft secure, reliable and highly maintainable code
- Experience articulating security principles and practices to developers
- Experience with source control systems: Github
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
Please mention No Whiteboard if you apply!
I'm a one-man team looking to improve tech interviews, and could use any support! 😄